304/316/316L Stainless Steel Studs
A double-ended stud, without a head, is a type of fastener in which only two sections are externally threaded. When connecting, one end of it must be screwed into the part with the internal threaded hole, the other end must pass through the part with the through hole, and then screw the nut, even if the two parts are tightly connected as a whole. This form of connection is called a stud connection, which is also a detachable connection. It is mainly used for occasions where one of the connected parts is thick, requires a compact structure, or is not suitable for bolt connection due to frequent disassembly. When the main body is large equipment, accessories need to be installed, such as sight glass, mechanical seal seat, deceleration frame, etc. At this time, a stud bolt is used, one end is screwed into the main body, and the other end is equipped with a nut after the accessory is installed. Since the accessory is frequently disassembled, the thread will be worn or damaged, and it is very convenient to use the stud bolt to replace. When the thickness of the connecting body is very large and the bolt length is very long, stud bolts are used. It is used to connect thick plates and places where it is inconvenient to use hexagonal bolts, such as concrete roof trusses, roof beam suspension monorail beam suspension parts, etc.
Advantages of Stainless Steel Stud Bolts:
1. Made of stainless steel, the surface is smooth and burr-free
2. The thread of the product meets the requirements of international standards, the thread is deep, and there is no missing teeth.
3. Corrosion-resistant, not easy to rust, durable, long-term use
4. The surface is silver-white luster, lasting as new, neat and beautiful
Why choose us？
1 Manufacturers supply and sell, sufficient supply
2. Professional production, more than 10 years of industry experience
3. Special personnel control, quality assured
4. Timely after-sale, integrity management
Application of Stainless Steel Stud Bolts:
1. The main function of stud bolts is on large equipment. Generally used as installation accessories, such as mirror surface, mechanical seal seat, reducer frame, etc., the stud bolts play the role of intermediate connection. One end of the stud is screwed into the main body, and the other end is fitted with an accessory.
2. When the thickness of the connector is relatively large, the required bolt length is relatively long, which is more suitable for stud bolts.
3. It is used to connect thick plates and some connections that are inconvenient to use hexagonal bolts, such as ordinary concrete rhinoceros, roof beam suspension, monorail beam suspension, etc.
4. The stud bolts also use dry machinery to fix the connecting rods. Both ends of the stud bolts have corresponding threads, and the thickness of the middle screw is also different according to the actual use. Stud bolts are mainly used in dry mining machinery, bridges, automobiles, motorcycles, boiler steel structures, pendant towers, long-span steel structures and large buildings.