Stainless Steel Cross Pan Head Tapping Screw
Description of Stainless Steel Cross Pan Head Tapping Screw
Cross recessed pan head is also called cross self-tapping screw. Cross pan head tapping screw is composed of three parts: head, rod and rod end. Each self-tapping screw is composed of four major elements: head shape, screwing method, thread type, and end type. Nanning Aozhan Hardware mainly produces 201 304 316 316L stainless steel self-tapping screws, complete specifications, a wide range of customized support, contact us quickly to order.
Advantages of Stainless Steel Cross Pan Head Tapping Screw
1. Anti-rust and corrosion resistant
2. High temperature resistance, good strength
3. High efficiency in use
4. Easy to use, low cost
Why choose us？
1. Scale: 200+ sets of production and processing equipment, 3000+ tons in stock
2. Customization: Customized by drawing, free sample making
3. Service: cooperate with many logistics companies, convenient and fast delivery
4. After-sales service: 24-hour online customer service, all-round service
Application of Stainless Steel Cross Pan Head Tapping Screw:
Cross Pan Head Tapping Screw is used for non-metallic or soft metal without low hole punching and tapping. Self-tapping screws have a pointed head so that they can "self-tapping". Ordinary screws are flat-headed, the same thickness. Self-tapping screws are: the holes drilled are holes without tapping, the screws used are different from the general ones, the head is pointed, the tooth pitch is larger, and the chipless tapping is a bit like, can be screwed directly without tapping, metal and plastic usually use this method.