Stainless Steel Flat Head Machine Screws
Description of Stainless Flat Head Machine Screw
Cross recessed flat head machine screws are a type of screw that has a flat head, countersunk head, or semi-countersunk head. Stainless steel flat head screws can also be called stainless steel countersunk head screws, stainless steel countersunk head screws, stainless steel semi-countersunk head screws, stainless steel semi-countersunk head screws. The general countersunk head screws are cross recessed. 201/304/316 stainless steel countersunk head screws are one of the main products of Nanning Aozhan hardware fastener manufacturers, complete specifications, a wide range, support customization, contact us quickly to purchase.
Advantages of Stainless Flat Head Machine Screw
1. Anti-corrosion and not easy to rust
2. Easy to fasten and disassemble
3. Beautiful, non-magnetic, insulated
4. The whole head of the screw can be screwed into the workpiece
Why choose us？
1. Packaging: Customized packaging according to customer needs
2. Customization: we can customize the picture or provide free customization plan
3. Experience: operating screw manufacturing industry for more than 10 years, mature technology
4. Scale: the introduction of advanced production and manufacturing equipment, stainless steel countersunk head screws strength manufacturers
Application of Stainless Flat Head Machine Screw
Cross recessed flat head machine screws are used when the head is fully immersed in the equipment used, and are mostly used where the surface of the part cannot be raised after installation. Application areas such as electronic products, kitchenware, construction, outdoor facilities, office supplies, etc. are available.